- 136 – JBL VLAi Series Large Format Line Array Systems
- 32 – JBL ASB6128 Dual 18” Subwoofers
- 11 – JBL Precision Directivity 6000/7000i Systems (Within Center Hung Score Board)
- 172 – JBL AC18/95 Under Balcony Systems
- 153 – Crown DCi Network Series Amplifiers providing 930,000 Watts of Power
- 130 – Wire Rope Suspension Cables (Stingers)
- 30 MILES of Speaker Cable
- Harman Audio Architect System Wide Control
The Carrier Dome, America's most famous and largest structure of its kind on a college campus, is a facility that generates media exposure and adds glamour that attracts some of the nation's most talented student-athletes to Syracuse University. The dome's 5 year, $118 million renovation was completed in Fall, 2020. Former greats that have graced the Dome hardwood include Dwayne "Pearl" Washington, Billy Owens, Rony Seikaly, Sherman Douglas, Derrick Coleman, John Wallace, Carmelo Anthony and Gerry McNamara.
Our Scope of Work
CVLAV were awarded the complete sound system renovation bid package for the Carrier Dome. Specifically designed line array systems were implemented for the main bowl for not only football but also separate line array systems configured for basketball as well. All field coverage managed by an extensive inventory of systems suspended withing the center hung score board. Both upper and lower concourses received multi-zoned under balcony systems allowing for every seat in the house to enjoy superb articulation and excellent sonic performance.