- Completed Fall, 2022
- "DEATH VALLEY" 81,500 seats
- New Main Bowl Sound Reinforcement Systems
- Home to the elite, three-times National Champions, The Clemson University Tigers Football Team
- Voted Top 10 Loudest Crowds in College Football
Clemson’s Memorial Stadium is home to Clemson’s beloved Tigers, an NCAA top ranked football program with over 80,000 fans flooding in each week participating in an interactive event that is always more than a football game. We are proud to have the opportunity to work with their staff on this one of kind stadium experience. As always, we can’t do these projects without the support of our partners, the professionals that make working on these projects a true honor. Clemson University Athletics Executive Staff worked with Anthony James Partners, who were the owners representatives and sound system design consultants for this project. Collectively they chose CVLAV as their partner for this state of the art, high performance, College Football worthy system that sets new performance standards and delivers a one of a kind fan experience throughout the entire stadium.
CVLAV was honored to be awarded the Main Bowl Sound Reinforcement System Renovation which included the following:
- (4) Main Array Systems comprised of..
- A left and right (6) speaker Adamson E15 Full Range Line Array
- A left and right (10) speaker Adamson E15 Full Range Line Array
- (2) Subwoofer Array Systems comprised of..
- (8) Adamson E219 Subwoofers
- (4) Fill Systems
- Adamson Point 15 Systems
(20) LabGruppen 4-Channel D Series Amplifiers with Dante Digital Audio
(1) QSC Core 110f Main DSP
(1) DiGiCo S21 Digital Mixing Console